Please submit your application by September 30th to be considered for the Bob Bratina’s Constituency Youth Council. The age range eligibility to apply is 14-24 years of age. If you have questions, please contact Carrie Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 905-662-4763.
Remember to ‘like’ the CYC Facebook page to stay connected to CYCs across the country! https://www.facebook.com/cyc2017cjc/
This year, you have the opportunity to apply to the following positions, keeping in mind that these positions require an additional 3 hour commitment every week.
• Coordinate with MP office to help manage social media
• Help write emails, notes, and social media messaging
• Create creative ways to promote the projects of the year
• Organize meetings
• Take minutes during meetings
• Create required documents (ex. Google doc, excel sheets) and track progress
• Organize and facilitate a project throughout the year
• Coordinate all teams to achieve the council’s goal
• Ensure deadlines and goals are achieved
• Help research topics and issues of interest and report on these issues to the council
• Find local stakeholders depending on the projects chosen by the CYC
Council Member at Large (recommended for first year council members)
• Provide a perspective to both the Member of Parliament as well as the Council
• Help the council maintain relationships with the community
• Help develop the community projects
We will be accepting 20 participants to this years Youth Council.