Votre député de

Hamilton-Est-Stoney Creek

Votre député de

Hamilton-Est-Stoney Creek


How do I?

We are here to help. The links here can help you find information about a wide array of subjects.

We are here to help, listed below is a collection of links that may assist you!


Need information related to benefits:

To figure out what benefits you qualify for

Universal Child Care Benefit


Need information regarding Immigration and Refugees:

Apply for a visitors visa

What to do when your visa has been refused

Information on the Immigration and Refugee Board

Do refugees receive more assistance than pensioners

Sponsoring a refugee

Immigrating to Canada


Traveling to and from Canada:

Visting Canada

Studying in Canada

Obtaining a Passport

Information on travelling abroad

Bringing goods to and from Canada


Youth and Students:

Applying for OSAP

Applying for CanLearn

Youth Exchange Program

Information on Youth Issues

Programs and Services for Children and their families

Setting aside money for Post-Secondary Education


Health, Healthy Eating and Living

Canada’s Food Guide

Information on Food Allergies

Food Warnings and Recalls

Healthy Living

Ontario Health Cards

Mental Health Help and Information


Employment in Canada:

Getting a Social Insurance Number

Starting a business

Federal Job Bank

Census Jobs

Employment Insurance



File Taxes


Veterans Services

Services and Benefits


Indigenous Information and Services

Inquiry into MMIW

Funding and Housing Information


Environment and Climate Change

Information on Climate Change

Fighting Climate Change at Home



Telemarketing Laws

File a complaint with the CRTC


If there is something missing from this list, please let us know!